The move is part of the Chinese government's drive to rejuvenate state behemoths with private capital.
Two thirds of Dubai apartments saw quarterly increases in prices while villas registered the most declines during the second quarter, consultancy ValuStrat said.
Microsoft reported strong fourth-quarter earnings on the back of its fast-growing cloud computing business, stoking optimism that the once-stagnant company has found a new groove
The plan is part of an ongoing effort to monitor Jordan’s strategic water resources around-the-clock in order to detect malfunctions and violations: ministry
Under the deal, Amlak will offer up to 60% of the value to the existing property towards the new one, will the remaining 40% will also be financed by Amlak.
Dubai’s Civil Aviation Authority said that air traffic movements totalled 41,589 in Dubai and Northern Emirates’ airspace.