Oman National Investments Development Company SAOC

Also known as: TANMIA Last updated on: 08 April 2019

SOHAR builds on existing infrastructure to boost mining and minerals sector in Oman

As part of plans to further diversify its economy, Oman is fast developing new strategies that will add more value to the mining sector and the Sultanate's substantial reserves of minerals. Some of those plans were unveiled in Muscat this week. They include the development of a complete supply chain, or SOHAR Dry Bulk Logistics Corridor, that will immediately enable the export of minerals that

Press Release - 26-Mar-2016

New IPO hopes for Oman's bourse

With several IPOs on horizon, Oman's Muscat Securities Market (MSM) is looking to weather global economic volatility.

Oxford Business Group - 11-Feb-2016

RO 100m mining company formed

The founders own 60 per cent of the capital and the remaining 40 per cent will be offered for public subscription.

Oman Daily Observer - 05-Jan-2016

Find Out More Information

Access the most comprehensive database of companies and officers in the Middle East and North Africa, covering all major sectors and industries, from Refinitiv.

LEARN MORE

Company information provided by Refinitiv

Refinitiv research team update company information from primary sources (company annual reports, press releases, company websites, corporate briefings, official statements/interviews) and reliable secondary sources (stock markets, reliable third party publications).

Find Companies