- Ambulatory Healthcare Services offers comprehensive community-based healthcare services in Abu Dhabi
- AHS CEO Dr Noura Khamis Al Ghaithi presented with HBC Women Leader Gold Award
- Ambulatory Healthcare Services bestowed with HBC 2022 Dealing with COVID-19 Diamond Award
Abu Dhabi, UAE: In a recognition that underlines its growing reputation in the UAE and beyond, Ambulatory Healthcare Services (AHS), a subsidiary of PureHealth, the UAE’s largest integrated healthcare platform, has won two prestigious international awards from the New York-based Harvard Business Council.
AHS, which offers comprehensive, community-based healthcare services in Abu Dhabi and provides easy access to high-quality curative, specialised, and preventive services, was one of the 530-odd global entities shortlisted for the awards.
AHS CEO Dr Noura Khamis Al Ghaithi was awarded the HBC Women Leader Gold Award, which recognises women leaders across the globe. AHS was honoured with the HBC 2022 Dealing with COVID-19 Diamond Award for enabling Abu Dhabi and the UAE to efficiently deliver programs and exceptional community care during COVID-19 pandemic.
AHS was recognised for its novel innovations during the pandemic, which included award-winning drive-through screening centres, mass screening and vaccination programs, and the setup of Prime Assessment Centers during COVID-19. AHS’s efforts strengthened the healthcare infrastructure during the pandemic by providing the community with easy and safe access to testing, medical assessment, and guidance.
Commenting on the global recognition, Dr Noura Al Ghaithi said: “I am humbled and honoured to see Ambulatory Healthcare Services being globally recognised. These awards will further inspire us to move forward in our journey aimed at improving the health spans in the UAE and beyond, in line with PureHealth’s mission to advance the science of longevity so that people live longer, healthier, happier, and fuller lives. I thank the Harvard Business Council jury for their appreciation of our efforts and express my gratitude to and the PureHealth management for guiding us to this success.”
In her role as the CEO, Dr Noura, oversees the provision of healthcare services to the community of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi with a team of more than 3200 employees working at 55 multi-specialty, widely distributed healthcare centers providing curative and preventive services, visa screening centers, state-of-the-art mobile clinic solutions, school health services in more than 200 public school clinics, and various special projects.
With a strong focus on operational and financial efficiency, guided by a growth and expansion mindset, Dr Noura has made remarkable achievements that have positioned AHS as the leading provider of high-quality, accessible ambulatory care services.
In her comments, Shaista Asif, Group Chief Operating Officer of PureHealth, said: “Winning the Harvard Business Council awards is a testament to Pure Health and AHS’ dedication towards nurturing and breeding the right talent, our focus on diversity, and commitment to achieving excellence across the healthcare value chain. I also congratulate Dr Noura Khamis Al Ghaithi for her award which is a recognition of our commitment to women empowerment.”
AHS currently manages 31 multi-specialty healthcare centres, three dental specialty centres, 14 disease prevention and screening centres, school health services at 250 public schools, 6 mobile clinic solutions,
By advancing the science of longevity, PureHealth is introducing the healthcare of the future from the United Arab Emirates to the rest of the world. PureHealth is the UAE's largest integrated healthcare platform with an ecosystem that challenges lifespans and reimagines health spans. With 28+ hospitals, 100+ clinics, multiple diagnostic centres, insurance solutions, pharmacies, health tech, procurement, investments and more.
With groundbreaking innovations at the forefront of healthcare, the company is on a mission to unlock time for humankind.
Pure Health’s network of healthcare facilities across Abu Dhabi and the Northern Emirates comprises:
- SEHA – Abu Dhabi Health Services Company – one of the largest healthcare networks of hospitals and clinics in the UAE
- Daman – The National Health Insurance Company, the UAE’s leading health insurer
- The Medical Office – Overseeing Sheikh Khalifa Hospitals and healthcare facilities established under the initiatives of H.H. The President of the UAE
- Rafed – The UAE’s largest healthcare Group Purchasing Organisation
- Pure Lab – Managing and Operating the largest network of laboratories in the region
- Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Centre – Specialist healthcare centre focused on cell therapy and regenerative medicine
- One Health – Sales, service support, and engineering network that provides end-to-end medical solutions to a base of over 300 healthcare service providers
- The Life Corner – Abu Dhabi’s first holistic pharmacy, serving the health and wellness establishment
To learn more, please visit www.purehealth.ae
For more information, please contact:
Mohamed Mostafa Saad
Senior Manager ‑ Marketing & Public Relations
Public Relations Account Manager