The Financial Innovation Summit to be held at the Hilton Dohain Qatar on 2-3 April 2019 will feature a premier speaker line up of renowned finance and technology experts that will cover a great range of innovative and exploratory topics, as well as the surging questions pulsing throughout the fintech markets today. The event will be hosted by BII World.
The programme has been designed for senior executives from retail banks, financial institutions, insurance, fintech, insurance and large technology companies to come together for a day of intense discussions on the key developments in the financial services, retail and corporate banking sectors as well as the latest trends and emerging technologies in the digital banking sector across the region.
The conference will host panel discussions on Fintech Investments to CXOs discussing digital investments, Fire Side Chats and explore in-depth areas such as understanding fintech regulatory frameworks, solutions for investing in digital technologies, digital transformation strategies to adapt a culture of digitalization acceptance, opportunities for fintech investments in Doha, the future of Fintech and much more.
Key speakers include:
- Lav Kataria, Chief Operating Officer, IT & Operations Group, Qatar Islamic Bank
- Thaer Sabri, Chief Executive Officer, Electronic Money Association, Member of the Board at European Payments Council and Member of European Commission Payment Services Market Experts Group
- Maha Bahou, Chief Executive Officer, Jordan Payments and Clearing Company (Jo-PACC)
- Max Lyadvinsky, Chief Executive Officer, Bloomio
- Shaun Swan, Director of Policy, Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority
- Georges Hobeika, Chief Operating Officer, Qatar International Islamic Bank
- James Elwes, Chief Operating Officer, Qatar, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
The Financial Innovation Summit gives start-up advisor technology firms building solutions to support the delivery of their financial services with a venue to showcase their solutions at the conference in front of an engaging audience of tech-savvy financial advisors.
The event promises to provide a perfect opportunity for networking, especially because it will be attended by a significant number of industry professionals and enthusiasts, such as blockchain experts, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors, banking professionals, compliance analysts, financial technology (FinTech) and regulatory technology (RegTech) professionals and others.
To see the full agenda of the event and other further details please visit www.fis.biiconferences.com
Our confirmed sponsors are Gold Sponsors - Blue Prism and FourNxt, Associate Sponsors – Deloitte and Volante, Networking Partner - Innervate and Start-up Exhibitor -S Peyt.
About Business Innovation Institute
Business Innovation Institute works with thought leaders, renowned academics, research centres and leading players in strategic industries from across the globe to design and deliver management trainings, consulting solutions as well as conceive and execute large-scale conferences.
BII Middle East
Dir: +971 4 229 7955
© Press Release 2019