Egis appoints new Managing Director for Saudi Arabia

Throughout his career, Bob held senior leadership positions in the Middle East with key engineering and architecture firms

  
Egis appoints new Managing Director for Saudi Arabia

Effective 1st June 2021, Bob Hope assumed the role of Country Managing Director for Egis operations in Saudi Arabia, leading the development and growth of the Group in the Kingdom.

Throughout his career, Bob held senior leadership positions in the Middle East with key engineering and architecture firms. He has extensive experience in leading the delivery of regional complex projects in the fields of infrastructure, urban planning and buildings. He holds a B.Sc. (Hons) in Construction Management and is an alumnus of Harvard’s Building Global Business and a Fellow of Chartered Institute of Building.

Egis has significant growth plans for Saudi Arabia in various areas including Consulting, Engineering, project management, smart mobility and operations. The firm is in the process of opening its state of the art flagship offices in Riyadh which will be its largest footprint in the Middle East.

With over 15 years of experience in the Kingdom, Egis prides itself for being a key partner in providing Engineering services for large infrastructure developments including Riyadh Metro, Riyadh Airport, Green Riyadh, AMAALA Airport and others.

The appointment of Bob will reinforce the position of Egis in Saudi Arabia and will enable the company to achieve its ambitious growth plan in the Kingdom.

-Ends-

About Egis

Egis is a major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors whose unique global service range encompasses infrastructure consulting, engineering and operation. Through our capacity for innovation, we respond to the climate emergency and to the greatest challenges of our time by offering solutions and acknowledged know-how in the areas of transportation and mobility, sustainable city construction, buildings, water, the environment and energy. A 75%-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees, Egis Imagine a sustainable future, working for populations and social progress.

€1.07 bn turnover in 2020
16,000 employees

Press contacts
Kasia Pearce
Communications and Marketing Manager, Middle East
Tel.: +971 50 2011 314
kasia.pearce-int@egis.fr
www.egis-middle-east.com 

Send us your press releases to pressrelease.zawya@refinitiv.com

© Press Release 2021

Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.

The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.

To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.


More From Press Releases