JEDDAH - The Ministry of Justice revealed that an expatriate can prepare and get attested his marriage contract in a Saudi court if the wife comes to the Kingdom on a visit or transit visit provided that the husband and the wife’s father are residing in the Kingdom.

The Ministry stated that documenting marriage through its Najiz Center for Judicial Services is also possible in the event that the husband and wife come on a visit visa.

The Ministry confirmed that it can be taken advantage of this service through the Najiz portal, which provides all ministry services under one roof. It is essential to complete the procedures for this service through registering all parties in the Absher platform.

© Copyright 2022 The Saudi Gazette. All Rights Reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (