Jun 29 2012
|more articles from|
US shows concerns about terror plot in Bahrain
Friday, Jun 29, 2012
The United States voiced deep concerns over the discovery of bomb-making facilities in the Kingdom of Bahrain. “We commend the Government of Bahrain for its counterterrorism efforts and for conducting a thorough professional investigation that has eliminated a serious to Bahrain and to its people,” US State Department spokesperson, Victoria Nuland said.
In a briefing she said that there was no justification for any party to hold such material, which would, if use, exact an enormous human toll and severely escalate tensions in the Kingdom.
She dismissed these designs as being “counterproductive to reconciliation efforts which are crucial to building a prosperous, secure, peaceful future for the people of Bahrain”
By Mahmood Rafique - www.twentyfoursevennews.com
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More