Dubai master developer, Nakheel, will offer a number of deals across their residential projects in Al Furjan, Azure Residences - Palm Jumeirah, Nad Al Sheba Villas, The Palm Tower - Palm Jumeirah and Dragon Towers - Dragon City.
The units available on site at Cityscape Global for these projects will range from luxury ready-to-occupy apartments, townhouses and villas to off-plan studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments.
- Al Furjan: Various offers including low deposits, free DLD registration; up to 2 years’ service charge waiver; up to 2 years’ free membership of Al Furjan Club. Prices for ready to occupy Townhouses start from AED2.2 million, Villas from AED3.1 million
- Azure Residences: Various offers including low deposits, free DLD registration; 5 years’ service charge waiver; 2 years’ Clubhouse membership. Prices for ready to occupy 1-bed apartments start from AED1.3 million, 2-bed apartments from AED2.2million
- Nad Al Sheba Villas: Various offers including 2 per cent DLD registration. Prices for ready to occupy 4-bedroom villas start from AED3.2 million, 5-bedroom villas from AED3.5 million
- The Palm Tower: All with low deposits, 7-year payment plans, 5 years’ service charge waiver and free DLD registration. Prices for Studios start from AED1.7 million, 1-bedroom apartments from AED3 million, 2-bedroom apartments from AED8.8 million
- Dragon Towers: All with low deposits, 5-year payment plan and 2 per cent DLD registration. Prices for 1-bedroom apartments start from AED440,000, 2-bedroom apartments from AED670,000
Abu Dhabi-based exhibitor, Aldar will be out in full force with a variety of offers on their residential developments which include Nareel, Jawaher, Yas Acres, Alghadeer, Ansam, Meera, The Bridges, Reflection, Lea, and Mamsha Alsaadiyat. Available from 19th September, investors and buyers in attendance at Cityscape Global can take advantage of the following deals:
Onsite deals: ‘The Perfect 10’. Offers on 10 prime residential developments, 10% discount on unit prices, 10 years free of service charges, 10 years free home maintenance, 10 years Yas theme parks membership, zero registration fees, offer available for ten days only.
Sharjah developer Arada will have offers on two of its mega projects: Nasma Residences and Aljada. The former has been touted as Sharjah’s fastest-selling community, featuring over 900 villas and townhouses, and the developer is beginning to hand over homes in its second phase.
Aljada is a master-planned, all-encompassing district which will offer retail, leisure and entertainment options as well as a wide range of residential and commercial spaces. Construction on this AED24 billion mega-project is already underway and the first homes are scheduled for handover in the first quarter of 2020.
- Nasma Residences: No service charge for life on the purchase of any home. Prices on villas and townhouses start from AED899,000.
- Aljada: 10% guaranteed return on investment for 10 years for units within Nest, the student housing complex. Prices start from AED279,000 for homes in East Village.
International developer Azizi Developments will exhibit several of its projects, including Mina and Riviera. The former is located on the East Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, and offers a waterfront location, private beach access and panoramic views of the city’s skyline. The finished project will contain 120 one- bedroom, 54 two- bedroom and four penthouse properties.
The latter is Azizi’s waterfront property in Meydan, Riviera, and will be front and centre during Cityscape Global. The large-scale master-planned community project will comprise studios, one, two and three bedroom units across 71 mid-rise buildings, boasting a canal walk, a retail boulevard and Les Jardins, a vast lush-green social space.
Azizi will also exhibit properties across the strategically located Al Furjan, Dubai Healthcare City, Jebel Ali and much more. Offers will include service charge waivers, outstanding post handover payment plans and 7% guaranteed ROI.
Onsite deals: Waiving service charges on all amenities. 7% guaranteed ROI.
Offering one of the first multi-use freehold projects in Sharjah, Tilal’s 25 million sqft urban community, Tilal City, will give the opportunity to purchase land for housing and investment purposes.
The AED2.4 billion project is spread over five key areas, including residential buildings plots, villas plots and homes with green spaces and corridors and will accommodate 65,000 residents once completed.
Onsite deals: AED 250,000 discount for cash payers during the three days of Cityscape & 7% discount with 24 months payment plan
Key One Group
First time exhibitor, Key One group will bring their 20-storey tower project, Burj Pacific, to the show floor. The development offers one, two and three bedroom apartments in the Burj Khalifa District with 60% of all units overlooking the iconic tower.
Onsite deals: 4% DLD waver, 1 Year free property management from Key One.
Cityscape Global is sponsored by Platinum Sponsor: The Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs in Saudi Arabia; Official Partner: Arada; Strategic Partner, DLD; and Foundation Partner Nakheel.
The Cityscape Conference is sponsored by Platinum Sponsors: Maisonette and Provis; Gold sponsors: C. Savva & Associates, Eltizam, Kohler and Colliers International; and Silver sponsors: Altus Group and Mott MacDonald. Cityscape Talks is sponsored by Kohler, Provis, LWK+PARTNERS and Maisonette; Arton Capital as Global Citizenship Partner; Regus, Workplace Partner; and LWK+PARTNERS as Architecture Partner.
For more information visit www.cityscapeglobal.com
Cityscape, owned by Informa Markets, first took place in 2002 in Dubai and has since grown to be one of the largest real estate event brands globally, with events taking place across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Turkey. With the success of Cityscape in Dubai, the brand has constructed a portfolio of events across a spectrum of bullish markets, in countries like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and with expansions on the horizon in Europe and Asia.
For more information visit: www.cityscapeglobal.com
About Informa Markets:
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com
© Press Release 2019