KUWAIT CITY: The Minister of Health, Sheikh Dr. Basil Al-Sabah, revealed a study to impose a total ban in the country after the completion of the evacuation of citizens from abroad, in coordination with all concerned authorities in the country within the precautionary measures to confront the virus.
Minister Sheikh Dr. Basil Al-Sabah said that the Corona virus does not know “young” or “old”, and its severely affects all age groups and not just the elderly, recommending to citizens and residents by saying “Do not underestimate the virus, adhere to health recommendations so that nothing wrong happens” reports al anba.
- Do not underestimate the virus and adhere to health recommendations, so as not to leave untold consequences
- The next stage is crucial in dealing with the Corona virus either we win by abiding by the home and health requirements, or defeat by violating it.
- The total ban on the Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh and Mahboula areas paid off and many cases were discovered after examining them from the medical teams
- Campaigns to uncover Corona virus include the laborers areas directed to examine all expats of those areas and isolate the infected cases
The ministry is still in control of the virus and an increase in the number of cases is normal, with contacts checked
- Healing cases are increasing, praise be to God .. We asked all the recovered patients to donate plasma to try it in treating the virus
- The Ministry of Health follows up on all developments with the World Health Organization with regard to the presence of a drug or drug for the virus
- Full readiness to screen evacuees who will be evacuated
© 2020 Arab Times Kuwait English Daily. All Rights Reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).