Sri Lankan shares closed at record highs on Monday, helped by gains in financial and industrial stocks.
* The CSE All-Share index settled 1.06% higher at 9,542.33. Last week, the index rose 5.62% to register its second straight weekly gain.
* Commercial Leasing and Finance Plc and Royal Ceramics Lanka were among the top performers on the index, gaining 18.4% and 4.8%, respectively.
* The equity market's turnover was about 3.62 billion rupees ($18.19 million), according to stock exchange data.
* Trading volume on the exchange fell to 228 million shares from 520 million shares in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers in the equity market, offloading shares worth about 60.9 million rupees, as per exchange data.
($1 = 199.0000 Sri Lankan rupees)
(Reporting by Rama Venkat in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel) ((firstname.lastname@example.org; https://twitter.com/ramavenkat0607))