Saudi FIPCO signs deal to fully acquire FPC Industries

FIPCO currently owns 80% of FPC Industries

  

Riyadh –  The Filling and Packing Materials Manufacturing Company (FIPCO) has signed an agreement with Erad Investment Company to acquire the full minority shareholding at its subsidiary, FPC Industries Company.

FIPCO currently owns an 80% stake in FPC Industries, while the remaining 20% is owned by Erad Investment.

Under the acquisition agreement, FPC will be fully owned by FIPCO, according to a company statement to the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) on Monday.

The agreement stipulates that Erad Investment will sell its minority stake in exchange for 20% of the subsidiary's net profit a period of 10 years, until the end of 2029.

Moreover, a 10-year non-competition condition has been established by FIPCO to ensure that the Erad is obligated not to compete, directly or indirectly, with FPC during the period of the agreement.

Source: Mubasher

All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info © 2005 - 2020 Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).

Disclaimer: The content of this article is syndicated or provided to this website from an external third party provider. We are not responsible for, and do not control, such external websites, entities, applications or media publishers. The body of the text is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither we nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this article. Read our full disclaimer policy here.

More From Equities