DUBAI: Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares stumble as investors brace for central bank packed week
* Oil rises on supply concerns, China demand recovery
* PRECIOUS-Gold prices edge up ahead of likely Fed rate pause
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Most Gulf markets extend losses on profit-taking; Egypt gains
* Mulkia Investment Co Intends To List On Parallel Market - Adviser
* Egypt's reserves of wheat are enough for 5 months - government
* Qatar Oman Investment Completes Purchase And Swap Of Shares In Muzn And OSOS Development (Compiled by Dubai newsroom)