ArabFinance: Egyptian Financial Group Hermes Holding (EFG Hermes) (HRHO) and Saudi Fransi Capital have acted as joint bookrunners and brokers to Growth Opportunities Company for Trading, according to a press release.

The two companies have been jointly successful in concluding the sale of Growth Opportunities entire stake in Theeb Rent a Car, via an accelerated equity offering.

Under the sale transaction, 9.03 million shares, accounting for 21% of Theeb Rent a Cars outstanding shares, were offered for sale to institutional investors.

The transaction was carried out through 19 block trades at a total value of SAR 478.59 million, equivalent to a price of SAR 53 per share.

Following the completion of the sale, Theebs free-float shares as a percentage of outstanding shares rose to 63.45%, with the remaining 36.55% being held by other substantial shareholders.

CEO of SFC Salam AlKhunaizi said: The deal showcases the viability of accelerated bookbuildings as a reliable exit mechanism for institutional investors wishing to re-allocate wealth in todays evolving equity capital markets.

For his part, Mohamed Fahmi, EFG Hermes Co-Head of Investment Banking, commented: Were honored to continue our journey with Theeb Rent a Car and its shareholders, after having assisted the company list via IPO earlier in 2021. This transaction highlights not only the strengths of the company, but of the Saudi equity capital markets as well.

Copyright 2021 Arab Finance Brokerage Company All rights reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (

Disclaimer: The content of this article is syndicated or provided to this website from an external third party provider. We are not responsible for, and do not control, such external websites, entities, applications or media publishers. The body of the text is provided on an as is and as available basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither we nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this article. Read our full disclaimer policy here.