Oct 21 2010
|more articles from|
Mumtalakat adds 2 more to top team
The appointments mark a further strengthening of the executive structure to ensure sustained operational success, Mumtalakat said.
"The new appointments will enable us to continue delivering on our objectves and generate sustained returns for the Kingdom," said Talal Al Zain, Chief Executive Officer, Mumtalakat . "We look forward to their positive contribution. They are also particularly important in aligning Mumtalakat 's vision to Bahrain's Economic Vision 2030 towards the further development of the female workforce in Bahrain."
Prior to that, Lamees was working at Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch Bahrain. Dina Kasrawi, who heads the Corporate Communications department, is a former World Bank communications consultant and has the overall responsibility for the communications policies, media relations and communications strategy of Mumtalakat .
© Bahrain Tribune 2010
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More