Feb 07 2013
|more articles from|
RAM withdraws ratings of PINS Capital's sukuk
Following the above and as requested by PINS Capital, RAM has withdrawn the AA3/Negative/P1 ratings of the ICP/IMTN. As such, we no longer have any rating obligations on the said instruments. To recap, the outlook on the long-term ratings had been revised to negative on 23 February 2012, reflecting the declining credit profile of one of PINS Capital's payment counterparties through the last few years.
(603) 7628 1021
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Live free or die: New Hampshire moves to decriminalize adultery
- In weird Brazilian cave insects, male-female sex organs reversed
- Collision of two fire trucks leaves 15 hurt near Los Angeles
- Clone candidates clutter Indian election contests
- Police say Utah mom gave birth at home before killing infants
- There's More