Feb 07 2013
|more articles from|
RAM withdraws ratings of PINS Capital's sukuk
Following the above and as requested by PINS Capital, RAM has withdrawn the AA3/Negative/P1 ratings of the ICP/IMTN. As such, we no longer have any rating obligations on the said instruments. To recap, the outlook on the long-term ratings had been revised to negative on 23 February 2012, reflecting the declining credit profile of one of PINS Capital's payment counterparties through the last few years.
(603) 7628 1021
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- US extends permits for wind farms that accidentally kill eagles
- Florida researcher to study high-altitude dust for health risks
- With nearly a ton of butter, Texas gingerbread house sets record
- Detroit bankruptcy ruling: debt, crime and Anna Nicole Smith
- Elephant wanders around Rome for two hours after circus breakout
- There's More