Feb 07 2013
|more articles from|
RAM withdraws ratings of PINS Capital's sukuk
Following the above and as requested by PINS Capital, RAM has withdrawn the AA3/Negative/P1 ratings of the ICP/IMTN. As such, we no longer have any rating obligations on the said instruments. To recap, the outlook on the long-term ratings had been revised to negative on 23 February 2012, reflecting the declining credit profile of one of PINS Capital's payment counterparties through the last few years.
(603) 7628 1021
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More