Feb 07 2013
|more articles from|
RAM withdraws ratings of PINS Capital's sukuk
Following the above and as requested by PINS Capital, RAM has withdrawn the AA3/Negative/P1 ratings of the ICP/IMTN. As such, we no longer have any rating obligations on the said instruments. To recap, the outlook on the long-term ratings had been revised to negative on 23 February 2012, reflecting the declining credit profile of one of PINS Capital's payment counterparties through the last few years.
(603) 7628 1021
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- UPDATE 1-South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand
- UPDATE 1-Drought-stricken California agencies seek 'water cops'
- RPT-L.A. gently weeps as George Harrison tree is felled by beetles
- There's More