Sri Lankan shares closed higher on Monday, as industrials and financial stocks gained.
* The CSE All-Share index rose 0.34% to 8,148.02.
* Conglomerates Expolanka Holdings and LOLC Holdings were among the top gainers on the index, gaining 10.1% and 2.1% respectively.
* The island nation reported 2,510 COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, bringing its total confirmed cases to 311,349, while deaths rose by 67 to 4,508.
* Data from Johns Hopkins university showed the country had fully vaccinated about 9.88% of its population so far.
* Trading volume on the exchange rose to 311.3 million shares from 108.6 million shares in the previous session.
* Foreign investors were net sellers in the equity market, offloading shares worth 353 million rupees, exchange data showed.
* The equity market's turnover was 4.09 billion rupees, according to the exchange data.
(Reporting by Vishwadha Chander in Bengaluru; editing by Vinay Dwivedi) ((Vishwadha.Chander@thomsonreuters.com; Mobile: +91 7506036802; Twitter: https://twitter.com/vishwadha;))