AMMAN - Interior Minister Mazen Faraiah on Saturday announced that exemptions previously granted for entry through the Omari border crossing with Saudi Arabia will be cancelled as of Monday morning, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.
He said that the move followed a series of measures taken recently to facilitate the entry of Jordanians and visitors from Saudi Arabia and other Arab Gulf countries.
The measures also included showing a negative PCR test carried out 72 hours prior to entry, the minister said, noting that there is no need for registering on the government platform or having a PCR test at the border.
© Copyright The Jordan Times. All rights reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).