Jun 26 2011
|more articles from|
Samba launches Saudi Equity fund
The fund will be a Shari'ah-compliant, open-ended, Saudi riyal denominated equity fund that is benchmarked against the S&P Saudi Arabia Shariah (Saudi riyal) Index.
The fund will charge an annual management fee of 1.75%, with redemption fees of 1.5% for first year, 1% for second year, 0.5% for third year and none thereafter.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- Ukraine's finance ministry denies "drunk" claims against minister
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- There's More