May 09 2011
|more articles from|
IDB prepares for annual meeting
The annual meeting of the Council of Governors in June will involve finance, economy and planning ministers from the bank's 56 member countries along with specialists from regional and international organizations to discuss unemployment in member countries following the global economic crises.
© The Saudi Gazette 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More