May 09 2011
|more articles from|
IDB prepares for annual meeting
The annual meeting of the Council of Governors in June will involve finance, economy and planning ministers from the bank's 56 member countries along with specialists from regional and international organizations to discuss unemployment in member countries following the global economic crises.
© The Saudi Gazette 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- Teen can't go to his prom with Miss America, so he'll go alone
- Empress Sisi's wardrobe goes on display in Vienna
- Sri Lanka deports British tourist for her Buddha tattoo
- Japan PM Abe and U.S. President Obama - what's in a name?
- UPDATE 1-California city delays vote on Sriracha sauce factory
- There's More