Feb 15 2011
|more articles from|
JW Marriott Tripoli Hotel Becomes the first Marriott International Hotel in Libya
The new soul of North Africa
Bethesda, Maryland - February 15, 2011 - Marriott International announced the opening today of its first hotel in Libya, JW Marriott Hotel Tripoli. Perched on the shores of the Mediterranean, the 5-star hotel features 370 guest rooms and suites. In keeping with the JW Marriott brand, redefining luxury in distinctive destinations around the world, the JW Marriott Hotel Tripoli an elegantly relaxed décor, stylish lounges and restaurants serving imaginative cuisine, a state-of-the-art fitness center and the delights of the newly launched Saray Spa.
All rooms and suites are equipped with luxurious JW Revive bedding, cable TV, high speed internet, mini bar, safe and bathroom with luxurious soaking tub and separate shower.
The hotel's specialty restaurants offer the finest indoor and al fresco dining options.
- Safara Restaurant serves the diverse tastes from around the Mediterranean in a chic environment. With its charcoal grill, wood-fired oven, griddle and spit-roast, it conjures the atmosphere of a vibrant spice market.
- Riviera Restaurant captures the serenity of a seaside villa in Southern France. Delicious Provencal dishes are served in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, with light and airy rooms and a focus on seafood.
- Hovering above the city, Singapura serves traditional pan-Asian cuisines in a modern surrounding. The vast organic spaces combine mixed timber flooring and natural stonewalls with lively flashes of magenta and lime, creating a truly inspiring dining experience above the city of Tripoli.
The hotel offers more than 5,300 square feet of meeting space to accommodate a variety of meetings and events -- from intimate board meeting to global conferences. Space includes an impressive, 3,900-square-foot ballroom that divides into four sections, as well as three meeting and three conference rooms, suitable for every kind of occasion.
The hotel also features Marriott 's newly launched Saray Spa that incorporates traditional Middle Eastern treatments and products. Embracing Arabic design elements and offering time-tested remedies, Saray Spa provides guests with an authentic and holistic experience. All ingredients used at the spa consist of components that can only be found in the region such as Dead Sea salt. Paying homage to the best of Arabic healing rituals, Saray offers a unique variety of therapies including traditional Hammam baths, Silk Road massage and Arabic coffee awakener. The Health Club features a fully equipped fitness centre, sauna, Jacuzzi and 23-metre lap pool area.
The JW Marriott brand represents Marriott International 's fastest growing luxury brand. The JW Marriott Hotel Tripoli is the fourth JW Marriott brand property to open in the Middle East and Africa. Future locations include the JW Marriott Hotel Indianapolis Downtown (USA), the JW Marriott Hotel Bangalore (India) and the JW Marriott Gaakoshibee Resort & Spa (Maldives).
For inquiries and more information, contact the hotel via phone +218.21.337.2400, fax +218.21.336.0220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Log on to www.jwmarriotthoteltripoli.com.
About JW Marriott - JW Marriott is part of Marriott International 's exclusive portfolio and consists of properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today's sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 50 JW Marriott hotels in 21 countries; by 2013 the portfolio will encompass 73 properties in 29 countries.
, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
© Press Release 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More