May 02 2012
|more articles from|
Luxury resort to come up in Salalah
A signing ceremony was held between Shaza's CEO Simon Coombs and Taameer Investment's CEO Sulaiman al Harthy.
Construction on the beach resort will begin later this year.
The property will also unveil the largest luxury ballroom in Salalah, as well as retail outlets and two speciality restaurants.
Shaza Salalah is a development by Taameer Investment, an Omani investment company with interests in real estate, industrial, financial and service sectors.
Harthy said, ''We are delighted to bring the bespoke Shaza experience to Salalah."
Shaza Salalah is the first beach resort development to be announced by Shaza Hotels. The group currently has hotels in Medina and Sarajevo, while developments in Marrakesh and Karbala are in construction.
© Muscat Daily 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More