Nov 19 2012
|more articles from|
Libya wants to strengthen economic, commercial ties with Saudi Arabia
Addressing Saudi businessmen at the Council of Saudi Chambers in Riyadh, the president of the Libyan National Congress, Mohammed Al-Magharief expressed Libya's desire to strengthen its economic and commercial ties with Saudi Arabia.
Dr Magharief, who is currently visiting the Saudi at the head of a high-level delegation including ministers and businessmen said: ?We would like to encourage Saudi investors to carry out joint projects in Libya,? adding that Libya has not only revised its regulations to facilitate and protect foreign investment in the country, but also opened new areas for foreign investment.
Thanking the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah for receiving him and his delegation, he expressed his sincere feelings for the security and future of Libya.
On his part, Abdullah Al-Mubti, president of the CSC, urged Libya to facilitate issuance of visas for Saudi businessmen to visit Libya. He said bilateral trade between the two countries had not reached the expected level.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More