Feb 14 2013
|more articles from|
Jordan's cabinet endorses by-law on phosphate mining revenues
AMMAN -- The Cabinet on Wednesday endorsed a by-law amending the phosphate mining revenues system for 2013.
Under the by-law, the Treasury's revenues from phosphate mining will increase from JD1.42 per tonne to 5 per cent of the total sales.
Also during the session, chaired by Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour, the Cabinet endorsed by-laws for salaries and incentives of public university employees.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Jordan
- Cabinet issues guidebook on strategic planning partnerships
- Gov't has tight six weeks to meet key constitutional requirement
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals and AUB collaborate on developing anticancer treatment from medicinal plants
- Queen Alia International Airport announces significant passenger traffic growth in January 2014
- Iraq: Two natural gas transportation agreements with Jordan, Egypt