Feb 14 2013
|more articles from|
Jordan's cabinet endorses by-law on phosphate mining revenues
AMMAN -- The Cabinet on Wednesday endorsed a by-law amending the phosphate mining revenues system for 2013.
Under the by-law, the Treasury's revenues from phosphate mining will increase from JD1.42 per tonne to 5 per cent of the total sales.
Also during the session, chaired by Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour, the Cabinet endorsed by-laws for salaries and incentives of public university employees.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Jordan
- Local, int'l companies invited to bid for Risheh gas field exploration
- Jordanian warplanes destroy vehicles trying to cross from Syria - spokesman
- Jordanian ambassador seized in Libya, kidnappers demand prisoner release
- 42% of Jordanians say country on right track, poll
- PM lays foundation stone for three tourism projects at Dead Sea