Oct 13 2012
|more articles from|
BankDhofar EGM nod for Islamic Banking Window
The approval came at an Extraordinary General Meeting of the bank's shareholders, which was held at Crowne Plaza Muscat on Wednesday. Attendees also approved the appoint of a Sharia Supervisory Board comprising the following members: Shaikh Dr Salim bin Ali al Dhahab, Shaikh Dr Mohamed bin Ali al Lawati, Shaikh Humoud bin Abdullah al Rashidi, and Shaikh Ahmed bin Awadh Al Hassaan.
© Oman Daily Observer 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Islamic Finance
- Marc withdraws ratings on konKonsortium Lebuhraya Utara-Timur (KL) Sdn Bhd's RM820m senior sukuk and RM50m junior bonds following debt repayment
- Deloitte, FAA collaborate on Islamic finance training
- Pakistan sets up Islamic banking committee to expand activity
- Oil ministry can issue sukuk next year
- Iraq’s Cihan Bank to open UAE office and seeks tie-ups