Feb 16 2013
|more articles from|
Abu Dhabi Group, property tycoon to build world's tallest building in Pakistan
Malik Riaz and UAE group to invest $45 billion in Pakistan
UAE's Abu Dhabi Group and Pakistani real estate tycoon Malik Riaz on Friday signed a deal to invest $45 billion (Dh165.15 billion) in Pakistan including building the world's tallest building in Karachi.
Pakistan's news channel Geo reported today that $35 billion (Dh165.15 billion) will be pumped in Sindh province while the rest will be invested in Lahore and Islamabad.
Under the deal, Sports City, International City, Media City, Educational and Medical City will be built in Pakistan's financial capital. The news channel said that world's Seven Wonders will also be built as part of the project.
The channel, however, didn't reveal the time for the completion of the project.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Real Estate
- Vertical expansion proposed to solve Madinah housing crunch
- Real estate boycott launched in Saudi Arabia
- Dh24m Le Reve unit sale tops costliest Q1 apartments deals in Dubai
- Lamar Bausher sells 45% apartments in two weeks
- Damac to sell units in new tower in Burj area today; prices start from Dh720,000