Feb 16 2013
|more articles from|
Abu Dhabi Group, property tycoon to build world's tallest building in Pakistan
Malik Riaz and UAE group to invest $45 billion in Pakistan
UAE's Abu Dhabi Group and Pakistani real estate tycoon Malik Riaz on Friday signed a deal to invest $45 billion (Dh165.15 billion) in Pakistan including building the world's tallest building in Karachi.
Pakistan's news channel Geo reported today that $35 billion (Dh165.15 billion) will be pumped in Sindh province while the rest will be invested in Lahore and Islamabad.
Under the deal, Sports City, International City, Media City, Educational and Medical City will be built in Pakistan's financial capital. The news channel said that world's Seven Wonders will also be built as part of the project.
The channel, however, didn't reveal the time for the completion of the project.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Real Estate
- Oman's real estate sector sees growth; GCC citizens continue to invest
- 85% home finance still available in the UAE
- Emaar hires debt collectors to chase defaulters
- Saudi Arabia: Departure of thousands of illegal expats seen lowering house rents
- Bidding wars heat up Dubai's first online property auction