The 8th Smart Data PLUS Summit and SDS+ Data Awards will get underway next week on the 17th and 18th of November 2021 at the Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, UAE, providing a live and in-person overview of the latest advancements in the big data and advanced analytics space. Organized by Expotrade Global, the two day event will bring together over 400 senior delegates representing big data analytics, business intelligence, marketing and customer experience, digital transformation, and strategy, from the region and other countries across the globe.
In a world with unprecedented digital transformation, the program agenda will oversee conversations around data maturity, data observability, data governance and data ethics. Through keynotes, in-depth panel discussions and insightful fireside chats from international and regional subject matter experts, attendees can gain first hand access to the latest developments in the fast moving world of big data and AI.
Just some of the insightful topics delegates can expect to learn about include:
- Exerting Influence & Extending Impact –The Evolving Dynamics of Tech & Data from a Middle Eastern Context, a fireside chat between H.E.Thuraya Al Hashimi, Executive Director - Digital Data Enabling Sector, Federal Competitiveness & Statistics Centre, Ministry of Cabinet Affairs UAE and Mostafa Zafer, Vice President, Data, AI, Automation and Security MEA, IBM – Lead Sponsor
- Data Democratization – How to Bridge the Divide between People and Technology, presented by Vishal Soni from our Platinum Sponsor - Alteryx
- Breaking the Data Gravity Notion with Logical Data Fabric, presented by Alexey Sidorov, Data Management Director from Gold Sponsor - Denodo
- Urban Change Makers: The story of Abu Dhabi’s AI Capability, presented by Dr. Humaid Saif Saeed, Director of the Artificial Intelligence Applications, Abu Dhabi Police
- ArabyAds Data Transformation : Migrating a Complex Coupons Tracking Analytics to Snowflake, presented by Frédéric Leroy, Chief Technology Officer, ArabyAds
- How AI Bring Social Listening to New Levels of Sophistication presented by, Awis Kilani, Marketing Manager from our Gold Sponsor - Lucidya
- Empowering MENA governments and Public Sector – Leveraging Smart Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Delegates can expect to hear from such esteemed speakers as:
- E.Thuraya Al Hashimi, Executive Director - Digital Data Enabling Sector, Federal Competitiveness & Statistics Centre, Ministry of Cabinet Affairs – UAE
- Budoor Al-Amoudi, Chief of Data Management, Dubai Airport Freezone Authority
- Latifa Saleh AlShehhi, Head of Algorithms Analysis & Development Section, Federal Competitiveness & Statistics Center, Ministry of Cabinet Affairs
- Ramzi Ben Ouaghrem, CTO, Cloud & Cognitive Technical Executive, IBM Middle East & Africa
- Mohamed AlMadhaani, Advisor - Technology & Policy, Abu Dhabi Digital Authority
- Amjed Al.Thuhli, Information Technology Consultant, Ministry of Transport, Communications & Information Technology - Oman
- Faisal Ali, Group Chief Information Officer, Gargash Group
- Ahmad El Sayed, Chief Data Scientist, Data & AI, IBM
- Prashant Tewari, Regional Sales Director, Acceldata
- Seham El- Behissy, General Manager Digital & Connected Cars - Middle East, Groupe Renault
- Suraj Nair, Head of IT, MENAP & Customer Digital Lead, Mondelēz International
- Awad Ahmed Ali El Siddig, Team Leader, AI & Analytics, Adnoc Distribution
- Muzoun Al-Nuaimi, Director of Reporting and Analytics, Jumeirah Group
- Natalie Fuller, Head of Data Analytics, CAFU
- Shaily Verma, Director‑Data Insights, DAMAC Properties
- Taghrid Al Saeed, Senior Vice President - Head of Media Intelligence & Innovation, Mubadala Group Communications
- Nicola Hobson-Langley, Regional Head Analytics & CRM Europe & Middle East, RBWM, HSBC
- Tina Chikhani Nader, Head of Digital Commerce, Unilever MENA
- Shaikha Hassan Al Mansoori, Head of Investment & Strategy - Digital Health Department, Ministry of Health and Prevention – UAE
With the exciting new addition of the SDS+ Data Awards, this event will acknowledge and celebrate the organisations that are excelling in their implementation of AI and big data analytics. The awards will recognise the achievements of companies that have truly embraced digitization and have enjoyed significant improvements to their business as a result.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to attend the Smart Data Summit Plus and SDS+ Data Awards next week and discover the latest advancements in big data analytics and AI Technology.
The Smart Data Summit Plus and SDS+ Data Awards is an in-person event, with hygiene and social distancing measures strongly enforced in accordance with DHA guidelines.
For more information, visit: www.bigdata-me.com
Expotrade is a global conference and event organizer with its head office based in Melbourne, Australia. Expotrade has delivered some of the largest, most successful B2B industry conferences and events in the areas of infrastructure, major projects, sustainability, technology & architecture. For over 10 years, our unique blend of knowledge, experience and flexibility has accomplished an array of consistently top-quality events. Today, Expotrade events enjoy such a distinctive edge, they are amongst the best patronised in the calendar.
For more information, visit www.expotradeglobal.com
© Press Release 2021