More than 40 individual plenaries, summits, open discussions and taskforce sessions will be part of the second edition of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) taking place in Riyadh next week.
Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) disclosed that the sessions for the second edition of the FII, from October 23 to 25, will be focused on three core pillars: Investing in Transformation, Technology as Opportunity, and Advancing Human Potential.
Thousands of delegates from all over the world are expected to arrive for the event, PIF said.
With more than 150 speakers confirmed from over 140 different organisations, including 17 global partner organisations, the FII programme will closely examine how investment can be used to drive growth opportunities, fuel innovation and tackle global challenges, it said.
Ten years on from the global financial crisis, the world is undergoing a period of large-scale economic and technological transformation. FII will convene global leaders, investors and innovators to discuss how businesses, governments and global institutions can work together to drive long-term growth and prosperity.
The Public Investment Fund added that the key sessions include:
• One world: A look at how leaders from business and government develop a collective vision for the future;
• Power moves: How the shifting geography of investment will change the future of innovation;
• Capital flows: How leading financial institutions will stay competitive in the new economy;
• Market drivers: How global investors can encourage capital market development in emerging economies;
• Digital currency: How the convergence of money and data will change global commerce;
• Better business: How global CEOs can support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals;
• Immersive technology: The extraordinary technological advancements that are coming next, and how we ensure these changes benefit society;
• Frontiers of health: How tomorrow’s advancements will impact longevity and quality of life, and the consequences of technologies that fundamentally change our underlying biology;
• Urban future: How urban development can amplify its potential to incubate world-changing technologies, and the global investments required to drive these investments forward;
• Giga-project showcase: A look at Saudi Arabia’s ambitious projects to create new economic ecosystems and drive development, including Neom, Red Sea and Qiddiya.
FII is a global platform focused on identifying future economic trends and opportunities, defining the future of industries and discussing how investment can contribute to overall global prosperity and development. - TradeArabia News Service
آ© Copyright 2014 www.tradearabia.com
Copyright 2018 Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).