Dubai – UAE: Epson has announced its Professional Projector Tool, a new free software utility for its 3LCD laser installation projectors that will make multiple-projector implementations quicker and easier to set up and will give users access to more advanced techniques such as edge blending and projection mapping.
The software is compatible with existing installation projectors including the EB-L25000U, EB-L1500Uand EB-L1700U, and will be compatible with the forthcoming EB-L20000Uand EB-L12000Qmodels on launch.
A straightforward and logical graphical interface allows the user to drag and drop individual projectors to change the image layout, opening up such techniques as edge-blending with multiple projectors, and projection mapping onto objects, to the installer straight out of the box.
Jason Whiley, director of sales, Epson Middle East, says, “Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for customers to get the best out of our projectors, and listening to key rental companies across the globe, we realised there was the need for a tool to improve setup times. So, we developed our new Professional Projector Tool to do just that. It’s intuitive, accessible, and will allow users to take advantage of advanced techniques that would previously have required extensive training to implement successfully.”
Epson’s Professional Projector Tool software is available now from the Epson website for the EB-L25000U, EB-L1500U and EBL1700U, and will be compatible with the forthcoming EB-L20000U and EB-L12000Q on launch.
- Epson software solution for use with multiple installation laser projectors.
- Free downloadable utility, available from the Epson website.
- Utilises projector's built-in camera, rather than requiring a peripheral camera for colour and brightness matching.
- Create a single seamless image from multiple projectors using the edge blending feature.
- Implement basic projection-mapping using multiple projectors.
- Drag and drop individual projectors in the utility's graphical interface to change image layout.
- Perform real time geometric and colour adjustments, quickly and easily across multiple projectors.
- Adjust projector lens focus or position remotely
- Correct image distortion when projecting on curved or right-angled surfaces using the geometric correction feature.
- Reduce colour tone differences between images with the colour uniformity feature.
- Control basic projector functions such as turning power on and off or displaying a test image.
Adjust a wide variety of image settings including dynamic contrast, brightness, colour mode and white balance.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
About Epson Middle East:
Epson Middle East oversees Epson’s operations in the Middle East markets, in close coordination with Epson Europe. Headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Epson Middle East works closely with a network of resellers and distributors across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Syria and Yemen, ensuring the availability of its wide, technologically-advanced product range to businesses and consumers in the region. http://www.epson.ae/
Environnemental Vision 2050
For more information, please contact Lisa George/Ranya Al Bayoumi, Iris Public Relations, Dubai, UAE. Website: www.irispr.net. TEL: +971 4 434 1207; FAX: +971 4 434 1163. E-mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
© Press Release 2018