Mezzan Holding to acquire 29% of Saudi Mezzan Foods

Mezzan Holding subsidiary will own 99% of Mazzen Food

  
An investor monitors a screen displaying stock information at the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia January 18, 2016. Image used for illustrative purpose

An investor monitors a screen displaying stock information at the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia January 18, 2016. Image used for illustrative purpose

REUTERS/Faisal Al Nasser
Riyadh – Mubasher: Mezzan Holding Company announced that it has entered into a shares purchase agreement (SPA) with a subsidiary of Al Faisaliah Group for the acquisition of 29% stake in Mezzan Foods Company, based in Saudi Arabia.

Mezzan Holding subsidiary will own 99% of Mazzen Food, and the subsidiary of Al Faisaliah Group will retain the remaining 1% stake, according to the company’s filing to Boursa Kuwait on Wednesday.

The Kuwait-based company noted that the transaction is expected to be concluded within two months of date.

The agreement’s total value would be approximately KWD 1.2 million.

Source: Mubasher

All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info © 2005 - 2019 Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).

Disclaimer: The content of this article is syndicated or provided to this website from an external third party provider. We are not responsible for, and do not control, such external websites, entities, applications or media publishers. The body of the text is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither we nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this article. Read our full disclaimer policy here.

More From GCC