Muscat: The Muscat Municipality has announced controls and precautions to be adhered to at women beauty centres as additional services are allowed to resume.
A statement issued online by Muscat Municipality said, "The services allowed and measures to be taken in phase two are:
- Disinfect beauty items and preferably use single-use items
- Do not use eyebrow liner unless it belongs to the customer.
2- Skin care (Skin cleaning )
- Use disposable towels and sponge
- Use disposable containers for putting lotions and creams when providing face care services
- All customers and workers shall wear face masks
- Put a plastic barrier between customers
4- Massage centres
- Massage oil to not be used for more than one customer
- Masseuse must wear a disposable uniform, thrown away as soon as the service is done
- Avoid hot stone massage therapy
- Do not use treatment bags unless provided by the customer
- Avoid bamboo massage
© Muscat Media Group Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).