Minapharm to create new Germany-based firm

Minapharm will hold a 49% stake in the new company

  
Traders work at the Egyptian stock exchange in Cairo.

Traders work at the Egyptian stock exchange in Cairo.

REUTERS/Mohamed Abd El Ghany
Cairo – Mubasher: The board of directors of Minapharm Pharmaceuticals decided to proceed with establishing a new Germany-based company which will be affiliated to its 96.79%-owned subsidiary ProBioGen AG.

Minapharm will hold a 49% stake in the new company, while ProBioGen will own the remaining 51%, according to a bourse disclosure on Wednesday.

Pending the approval of ProBioGen’s board of directors, the new company will have a capital of EUR 10 million to which Minapharm will contribute EUR 4.9 million (EGP 93.1 million).

Over the course of 2020, Minapharm achieved net profits of EGP 300.78 million, compared to EGP 141.09 million a year earlier, including minority shareholders’ rights.

The sales increased to EGP 2.36 billion last year from EGP 2.051 billion in 2019.

Source: Mubasher

All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info © 2005 - 2021 Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).

Disclaimer: The content of this article is syndicated or provided to this website from an external third party provider. We are not responsible for, and do not control, such external websites, entities, applications or media publishers. The body of the text is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither we nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this article. Read our full disclaimer policy here.

More From Health