Dubai: Inspired by this year’s early cherry blossom season in Japan, Yamanote Atelier, the Japanese Bakery & Café has revealed its own collection of Sakura or Cherry Blossom pastries and drinks, as the perfect pick me up you need for breakfast or a mid-morning or afternoon snack, at any of its eleven stores across the UAE from today until 15th April.
Enjoy five different pastries inspired by the flavours and precision of Japanese baking, alongside the culinary craft and legacy of patisserie from France, each baked perfectly and just AED 15 each; alongside three cherry blossom inspired drinks, just AED 26 each.
- The Yamanote Sakura croissant: created in tribute to the best-selling Yamanote Croissant, a perfectly flaky circular croissant centred by Sakura custard cream, pink icing and salted edible Sakura flower to finish.
- The Sakura Custard Pie: a custard filled pastry with delicate Sakura custard cream filling, with an edible salted Sakura flower on top.
- The Pain Au Sakura Chocolat: a unique take on the classic pain au chocolat, but now baked with matcha, filled with Sakura blended chocolate and served with edible Sakura flowers on top.
- The Sakura Bar: a flaky pastry bar with mascarpone cream and cherries, served with a creamy Sakura custard on top
- The Sakura French Toast: a unique version of classic French toast, but with a sweet Sakura cream filling.
- The Sakura Matcha Tea: a signature Japanese tea made up of matcha powder whipped up with frothy milk, cherry syrup and strawberry flakes, served with shaved milk chocolate.
- The Sakura Iced Latte: espresso, milk and cream whipped up with cherry and vanilla – a delicious sweet treat.
- The Sakura Lemonade: a refreshing iced lemonade with cherry and rose syrup blended with cloudy lemonade and ice.
All items are served across all Yamanote Atelier cafes and restaurants across the UAE. Please see www.yamanoteatelier.com for more information.
About Yamanote Atelier
Yamanote Atelier is an artisanal Japanese bakery and café concept curated in Dubai in 2013, with eleven locations throughout Dubai.
A home-grown business with a local spirit, it delivers the tastes, culture and culinary craft of Japan and France through a team of Japanese chefs creating breads and pastries in-house for in-store dining and catering, as well as food items and confectionary.
Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.
The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.