- Overall weight reduction of nearly 100 kg compared to the previous model
- Ground-breaking design, top quality materials and exclusive technology
- 395hp HEMI® 5.7-litre V8 powertrain with upgraded eight-speed automatic transmission
- Innovative, state-of-the-art technology with award-winning fourth-generation Uconnect™ system and 12-inch (304.8 mm) reconfigurable touchscreen display
- Available with the most powerful audio system ever offered in a truck: Harman Kardon audio system with 19 speakers, 900-watt amplifier and 10-inch (254 mm) subwoofer
- New switch bank, wireless charging dock and up to five USB ports, including four new type C/A ports that allow devices to be charged up to four times faster than standard USB outlets
- 360 degree Surround View Camera with bird’s-eye perspective of vehicle
- Luxurious, more spacious interior with overall cab length increase of 10 cm
- Updated central console with 12 different compartment layouts
- Impressive safety features, including Adaptive Cruise Control (with Stop, Go and Hold), Forward Collision Warning-Plus and LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus systems
- Available from Ram showrooms in the Middle East from mid-year 2018
The new 2019 Ram 1500 has made its EMEA regional debut at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. Compared to the previous model, the new 2019 Ram 1500 is larger in size - despite weighing nearly 100 kg less - has a higher load and carrying capacity plus an extremely comfortable cab. Major innovations include a 10 cm increase in cab length, a 12-inch (304.8 mm) Uconnect™ display in the centre of the instrument cluster, impressive safety features and completely new interiors.
The two new 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles on show in Geneva are sure to impress the public with their awesome size and personality - a Limited trim version in Ivory White tricoat livery with leather interior, and a Rebel trim version in Flame Red with combined fabric/vinyl interior. Both pickups are equipped with 395hp HEMI® 5.7-litre V8 powertrains, eight speed automatic transmission and 4WD. The two vehicles will be displayed on a striking stand featuring both natural materials - including wood and stone - that underline the off-road personality of the Rebel trim, and black lacquered platforms and steel profiles that perfectly express the concept of luxury intrinsic to the new 2019 Ram 1500 Limited.
The Middle East is one of the key markets selected to spearhead the Ram brand’s expansion outside North America, where it has achieved significant success since becoming a stand-alone brand in 2009, winning numerous prestigious awards along the way.
The brand, which only makes trucks, has rapidly built a strong reputation as a truck specialist and has the distinction of being the most powerful regular cab truck available in the Middle East, with a 5.7 V8 HEMI engine standard across the range. The Ram brand portfolio available in the Middle East has grown significantly in response to customer demand, with the full range now available in showrooms. From the 1500 Express, which will appeal to customers looking for an affordable truck without compromising on design, to the sheer luxury of the Longhorn and Limited, which are targeted at customers looking for no compromise on luxury, there’s now a Ram for everyone.
The 2019 Ram 1500 will arrive in Ram showrooms across the Middle East in mid-year 2018. For more information on the Ram brand in Oman, visit the Dhofar Automotive website at www.dhofarautomotive.com or call +968 2452 4530.
About Dhofar Automotive
Established in 2010 as a joint venture between The Zubair Automotive Group and Shanfari Automotive, Dhofar Automotive is an authorised distributor for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Alfa Romeo, and Mopar brands in Oman.
Over the past seven years, Dhofar Automotive has built a strong reputation for its total commitment to deliver innovative and exceptional customer service in both sales and after sales. Continuing to invest heavily on network expansion and facility enhancement, the company today sports six showrooms and nine service stations across the county, placing itself as amongst the strongest dealership networks in the country.
Supported by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Middle East and backed by the iconic personalities of its eight distinct brands, Dhofar Automotive continues to secure a healthy market share for each brand it represents. The company’s ultimate goal however, has always been to become a trusted lifetime partner for each and every one of its customers.© Press Release 2018