London and Jeddah:- Open Medical is thrilled to announce an exciting new partnership with Tamer Group to deliver Open Medical’s award-winning, market-leading digital transformation solutions to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Through this partnership, we are proud to be supporting the Kingdom on the healthcare transformation journey towards Vision 2030.
Open Medical aims to support the forward-thinking visionaries of the KSA in their drive to redefine the quality and efficiency of healthcare. Throughout the entirety of the transformation journey, we collaborate with healthcare providers, payers, medical device and pharmaceutical organisations to create groundbreaking digital solutions. Open Medical’s best-in-breed platform, PathpointⓇ, provides tailored digital transformation solutions designed to enhance and streamline care across the healthcare ecosystem while reducing providers’ costs, and empower clinicians to deliver data-driven care for patients.
Key benefits from collaboration
Open Medical’s digital transformation solutions integrate seamlessly within healthcare ecosystems to offer countless benefits, some of which are outlined below:
- Improved patient outcomes: Patient outcomes, engagement, and satisfaction rises as waiting times for treatment and hospital stays are shortened, and cancellations and travel to hospitals are minimised through effective procedure scheduling, remote triage and monitoring.
- Cost saving: With Open Medical's digital solutions, hospitals and clinics can boost efficiency, improve processes, and maximise resource utilisation, all while cutting costs.
- Interoperability: Open Medical’s digital solutions are fully interoperable with all modern hospital HIS systems. The solutions are fully governed and comply with local data protection regulations, allowing for a comprehensive and effective integrated care system of synergistic solutions that enable value-based care.
- End-to-end: The solutions provide customised end-to-end digital transformation to streamline processes, capable of tackling unique, complex challenges within the healthcare ecosystem.
- Communication between teams: The digital solutions enable real-time communication and collaboration between multidisciplinary teams and patients, and increase visibility to all healthcare professionals across the entire patient journey.
- Scalable: With their modular architecture, the solutions are scalable across specialties, regions, distributed teams, and health clusters of any size.
- Future-proof: Care models and protocols can be updated with shifting clinical and system needs. Open Medical’s in-house R&D department provides continuous innovation and system improvements. This ensures that healthcare professionals have access to the most efficient solution and that patients receive the best care at all times.
- Cloud-based: With a cloud-based platform, the solutions are accessible from anywhere and at any time; there are no geographical or technical constraints for anyone interacting with the platform.
- Data-driven care: The digital solutions capture granular, structured, SNOMED CT coded data at the point of entry within a safe and secure environment. This functionality generates high-quality data that provides users with meaningful care metrics and real-time data insights that can support research, audit, process improvements, future service planning, and improved resource allocation.
- Carbon footprint reduction: The digital solutions promote sustainable healthcare delivery by enabling carbon-neutral alternatives such as remote monitoring and video consultations, reducing travel emissions, and more.
About Tamer Group
Tamer Group is an integrated healthcare and wellness Group in Saudi Arabia, the Middle East and North African region, offering a portfolio of products and services that contribute to personal wellness and public health. Today, the full extent of the company’s manufacturing and distribution services includes pharmaceuticals and vaccines, medical devices, nutrition and baby health, as well as a digital platform, e-commerce and logistics capabilities.
Tamer Group has over 4,000 employees and is owned by the third generation of the family, run with a board of diverse external members embracing full corporate governance and stewardship.
“We look forward to leveraging this partnership with Open Medical to facilitate the advancement of healthcare innovation for the benefit of the nation,” said Dr. Yasser Khattab, CEO of TAMER Healthcare.
“Developing new technology in tandem with a company that has successfully developed and deployed this type of innovation will help expedite the process in the Kingdom. The Group has been going through a digital transformation across different businesses that we operate in and our strategy for the future is in full alignment with Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.”
About Open Medical
Open Medical is a team of clinically-led digital health pioneers. Founded by practising clinicians in the United Kingdom, Open Medical combines a deep understanding of the healthcare landscape with unrivalled technical expertise to produce true digital transformation solutions.
Our mission is to empower healthcare providers worldwide to deliver efficient and sustainable care, by forming strong, long-lasting relationships and creating safe and secure, trusted solutions that deliver value.
To date, we have successfully implemented Pathpoint in over 100 healthcare organisations across the UK and Ireland, with over 2,500,000 patient pathways processed.
Commenting on the partnership, Dr. Michael Shenouda, Commercial Director at Open Medical, said “This is a fantastic opportunity that will really expand our reach and help deliver our services to patient care providers internationally. We are thrilled to be able to contribute to the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 for healthcare, which shares our values in providing efficient, interconnected, and high-quality care for all. This collaboration with Tamer Group, a prestigious and internationally respected distribution partner, will allow us to support healthcare providers and payers in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to manage their patient pathways and workflows through innovative solutions, using the latest technology in digital transformation. Our vision is to increase accessibility to evidence-based technology that has been demonstrated to improve patient care and outcomes. We are confident that this collaboration will enable us to scale our offering into the Kingdom.”