News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Dubai's Du Buys 10% Stake in Data Center Co Owned By Mubadala 05 June 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- du announces appointment of Ibrahim Nassir as EVP Human Resources and Organization Development 04 June 2013 - Press Release
- Top 10 Stories On Zawya Dow Jones On June 4 At 0800 GMT 04 June 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Du buys 10% stake in Data Center Co owned by Mubadala 04 June 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- du geared up for next growth phase; announces revised organisational structure 02 June 2013 - Press Release
- Executive Vice President of Brand and Communications at Du to Speak at Mom Souq'sMompreneur Meet-Up 29 May 2013 - Press Release
- Du opens new shop in Bawadi Mall in Al Ain 28 May 2013 - Gulf News
- du opens new shop in Bawadi Mall 28 May 2013 - Press Release
- du introduces The Entrepreneur Forum, an inaugural business networking event for SME leaders 26 May 2013 - Press Release
- du makes data more affordable with new Daily Data Bundle for all prepaid customers 22 May 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,730 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.