The Galaxy Note10+ 5G camera capabilities received an overall DxOMark of 117, with a score of 126 for its amazing still camera performance and 101 for its video camera capabilities. The front selfie camera scored 97.
Ali Ahmed, Head of Marketing – IT and Mobile Division at Samsung Gulf Electronics said: “The Galaxy Note10+ 5G is designed to perform at a level that we have never seen before in a Samsung device. From its HyperFast Processor to 5G network capability, we’re delivering the ultimate in terms of innovation, design, and experience. The Galaxy Note10+ 5G will open the door to the opportunities that 5G experiences will bring people in future.”
The Galaxy Note10+ 5G is set unlock new experiences for the UAE customers thanks to high speed download speeds made possible through the 5G network. For example, the ability to download a full-length feature movie to your mobile device in seconds and enhancing applications that demand high volumes of data like AR, VR, gaming and video conferencing.
The Galaxy Note10+ 5G is equipped with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Available in Aura Blue, Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black colours, the Galaxy Note10+ 5G is priced at AED 4,499.
Galaxy Note10+ 5G Specifications
6.8-inch Quad HD+
Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display
* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* Default resolution of the Galaxy Note10+ 5G is full HD+, which can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
Rear: Quad Camera
- Ultra Wide: 16MP F2.2 (123°)
- Wide-angle: 12MP 2PD AF F1.5/F2.4 OIS (77°)
- Telephoto: 12MP F2.1 OIS (45°)
- DepthVision Camera: VGA
Front: 10MP 2PD AF F2.2 (80°)
77.2 x 162.3 x 7.9mm, 198g
(BLE S Pen: 5.8 × 4.35 × 105.08 3.04g)
7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
* May differ by market and mobile operator.
12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
* May differ by model, color, market and mobile operator.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Single SIM: one Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
* May differ by market and mobile operator.
* SIM card and MicroSD card sold separately.
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition.
* Super-Fast Charging compatible on wired with QC2.0, AFC and PD3.0
* Wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 compatible with WPC and PMA
* Wireless PowerShare: Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with WPC Qi wireless charging
Android 9.0 (Pie)
Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat.20
- Up to 2.0Gbps Download / Up to 150Mbps Upload
* Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier and user environment.
5G Non Standalone (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave
*Requires optimal 5G connection. Actual spend may vary depending on market, mobile operator and user environment.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM
- Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
*May differ by market and mobile operator.
Bluetooth® v 5.0, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo*, Glonass, BeiDou*)
*Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain markets.
*May differ by market, mobile operator and service providers.
Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB light sensor
(BLE S Pen: 6-axis Sensor including Gyro Sensor and Acceleration Sensor)
Lock Type: Pattern, PIN, Password
Biometric Lock Types: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
Stereo speakers and earphones: Sound by AKG
(In-box earphones: Type-C plug, hybrid canal type, 2way dynamic unit)
Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included)
Audio Playback Format:
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF, DFF, APE
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.
 Typical value tested under third-party lab condition. Rated (minimum) capacity is less. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.
© Press Release 2019