DUBAI, U.A.E,/PRNewswire/ -- As per the latest insights from FMI, the global car security system market is estimated to total US$ 7.6 billion by 2021. In response to the rising awareness regarding benefits of advanced security system amongst automotive owners, the sales of car security system are projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031.
Demand for car security system is expected to rise by year on year (YoY) growth of 5.4% in 2021, owing to the increasing production of passenger cars and luxury vehicles. As per the German Association of the Automotive Industry, over 4.6 million passenger cars and 224,009 luxury vehicles were manufactured in Germany in 2019. These vehicles come inbuilt with these security systems, thus, rise in production of these vehicles will drive the market growth.
As per FMI, the North America market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR 4.4%, due to the increasing sales of passenger cars and vehicle theft in the countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
"Growing number of favorable government policies, mandating the presence of security systems in new vehicles and advancement in real-time data monitoring along with integration of telematics are expected to create opportunities for the market growth," says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from FMI's Car Security System Market Study
- In North America, the U.S. is estimated to remain dominant market, owing to the presence of leading manufacturers Continental AG and Bosch.
- Germany is projected to contribute maximum sales in the Europe market, driving regional growth at a CAGR of 4.2% through 2031.
- The market in China is forecast to experience a rapid growth, due to the rising sales of luxury vehicles and increasing cases of car theft in the country.
- South Korea and Japan are anticipated to collectively hold a global share of nearly 9.0% in the car security system market in 2021.
- Based on car type, mid-size car segment is predicated to hold more than 56.9% of the overall market share, driven by increasing sales of budget passenger cars.
- Increasing cases of vehicle theft across countries such as the U.S., China, Japan, and Australia is propelling the demand for car security system.
- Government initiatives adopted for making car security systems like GPS and vehicle trackers mandatory in every car is boosting the growth of the market.
- Growing demand for premium and luxury vehicles and increasing consumer spending on high-tech security systems are the factor boosting the sales across premium car segment.
- High initial cost of installation is a key factor hampering the sales of car security systems.
- Less adoption of car security system across economic car segment due to the restrain of keeping the cost of these cars economical is hampering the market growth.
As per the FMI's analysis, Continental AG, Valeo, Hella, Robert Bosch, and Tokai Rika are the leading companies operating in the car security system market. Key players are investing in research and development (R&D) projects and introducting novel security systems to gain the competitive advantage over other player. For instance,
- In March 2021, Dodge, an American brand of automobiles, announced introducing owner-customized 'double verification' security system for its Challenger and Charger muscle cars. The system provides four-digit secondary encryption and help preventing auto theft.
- In June 2021, Hella, an internationally operating German automotive part supplier, announced launching its digital car key with in-built ultra-wideband technology named "Smart Car Access." The key provides complete hands-free, smartphone-based vehicle access.
Key players in the car security system market profiled by FMI are:
- Valeo S.A.
- Continental A.G.
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Tokai Rika Co., Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Lear Corporation
- Omron Corporation.
More Insights on the Car Security System Market Survey
The latest market study on the car security system market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global car security system market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
By Car Type:
- Economic Cars
- Mid-Range Cars
- Premium Cars
By Product Type:
- Immobilizer system
- Remote Central Locking System
- Alarm System
- Other Systems
By Sales Channel:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in Car Security System Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into car security system market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for car security system market between 2021 and 2031
- Car security system market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Car security system market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Automotive Domain
Electric Kick Scooter Market: The Electric Kick Scooter Market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a detailed overview of the new trends while incorporating the effect of the pandemic on demand-supply pattern, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Automotive Camshaft Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving Automotive Camshaft Market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the Automotive Camshaft Market in general, the study monitor global two-wheeler lead acid batteries sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Automotive Turbochargers Market: In its new report, the Future Market Insights (FMI) offers an exhaustive overview of the global Automotive Turbochargers Market with focus on the key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the global Automotive Turbochargers Market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the market will grow during the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/car-security-system-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights
CONTACT: Phone: +1-347-918-3531 / + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
© Press Release 2021