|22 July, 2019

Reportage Properties offers new incentives for its Dubai, Abu Dhabi projects

The new offer starting from 15 July till 15 August, covers  all projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

Reportage Properties offers new incentives for its Dubai, Abu Dhabi projects

Abu Dhabi, UAE: Abu Dhabi-based real estate developer Reportage Properties has announced that it will be offering its "Buy an Apartment and Get a Net Annual Return of 8% for 3 Years" plan. The new offer starting from 15 July till 15 August, covers  all projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

"The offer enables customers to get a net annual return of 8 per cent after delivery, without any service charges or maintenance fees for 3 years. The move will contribute to enhancing investor confidence in the company's projects," said Islam Ahmed Sulaiman, CEO of Operations at Reportage Properties.

He pointed out that the company received a positive response from investors immediately after the announcement of the offer, especially with an emphasis on the net annual return without any administrative, maintenance or services fees.

Sulaiman added that the contract of sale includes a term ensuring the buyer will receive 8% annual return immediately after delivery, i.e. 24% within 3 years, after paying the price of the unit, whether through personal or bank financing.

The CEO said that the company also provides customers with the opportunity to pay the value of the units in monthly instalments of 1% of the total price for 100 months. The company will complete most of the projects within 3 years so that the customer pays 36% of the total price during that period. The remaining 64% will be paid over a period of 5 years, at the rate of 1% of the remaining sum per month.

Reportage Properties is keen to provide a variety of innovative and tailor-made packages to suit all categories of the buyers and ensure that investors receive a good return on their investment in the real estate market.

Sulaiman stressed the idea that the real estate market is robust nowadays, boosted by the new incentives offered by the UAE government, especially new  legislation and government decisions that contribute to attracting more investors to the market and encourage developers to start new projects.

The company has recently completed the delivery of the Leonardo Residence project in Masdar City, which offers 177 apartments, including 122 studios, 48 one-bedroom apartments , 16 two bedrooms and one 3 bedrooms apartment.

Sulaiman said that the company is also developing Al Waha Residence in Masdar City, where construction work is on schedule. The delivery of units in the project, which provides 612 units, is expected to start during the second quarter of 2021.

Sulaiman informed that the construction work is underway on Reportage Properties projects in Al Raha Beach, where the company is developing Al Raha Loft1 , providing 164  residential units, and  Raha Loft 2, providing 110 units.

-Ends-

© Press Release 2019

Disclaimer: The contents of this press release was provided from an external third party provider. This website is not responsible for, and does not control, such external content. This content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither this website nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this press release.

The press release is provided for informational purposes only. The content does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither this website nor our affiliates shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the information within this article is at your sole risk.

To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this website, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and the respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.

More From Press Releases