Doha, Qatar : Al Meera Consumer Goods Company (Q.P.S.C) held its Extraordinary General Assembly on Sunday, 24 March 2019 at La Cigale Hotel, in the presence of H.E. Abdulla Abdulaziz A T AL-Subaie, Chairman of the Board of Directors, as well as members of the Board of Directors, shareholders and investors.
During the meeting the following items in the Agenda were approved:
1. Consider and approve the split of the par value of the ordinary share to be QAR 1 instead of QAR 10, as per the instructions of Qatar Financial Market Authority, and amendment of the following Articles of Association as shown below:
- Amendment the Article (5) of the AOA to become: the nominal value of the share (QAR 1) "Qatari Riyal One" Consequently, the issued and subscribed capital is (QR 200,000,000) (200 million QAR) and distributed over (200,000,000) (200 million shares.)
- Amendment of Article (6) of the AOA, increasing the number of cash shares, and the total number of shares to be from (20,000,000 20 million) to (200 million, two hundred million)
- Amendment Article (7) of the AOA and amend the nominal share amount from (QAR 10) to (QAR 1)
- The amendment of paragraph (3) of Article (26) of the AOA, regarding the contribution of the member of the Board of Directors from (2000) shares upon his election. To become (20,000) shares at the time of his election.
2. Approval of Qatar Exchange's request to consider increasing the percentage of foreign ownership in the company’s capital to 49%.
3. Endorsing the authorization of the BOD to execute the above-mentioned resolutions before official bodies in the state.
04. Approve the donation of QR 104,364.21 to charities, the amount of the sale of fractional shares as per instruction of Qatar Central Depository Company, to disposing of fractional shares.
© Press Release 2019