Egypt's Land Developers injects $19mln in concrete works of Armonia project

The first two phases of the project feature 300 residential units

  
Road construction machinery on the construction of highway. Image used for illustrative purpose.

Road construction machinery on the construction of highway. Image used for illustrative purpose.

Getty Images
 

Egypt - The Land Developers has injected a total of EGP 300 million in the concrete works of the first and the second phases of Armonia residential project in the New Administrative Capital (NAC), Al Mal News reported.

The first two phases of the project feature 300 residential units across 11 buildings.

Spread over 42 Acres, Armonia has only 20% foot point and the remaining 80% is dedicated to the park.

Located on R7 area, the six-phase project wide variety of living spaces, from 1 bedroom apartment to the 4 bedrooms “Cielo Villas”. Living spaces range from 87 square meters (sqm) to 347 sqm, serving all customers’ needs.

Armonia Walk, which is part of Armonia, brings a new concept of design meeting all the requirements of a smart city. It is built over an area of 18,000 sqm. The project consists of a ground level, first and second floors, in addition to a basement floor.

 

Copyright © 2021 Arab Finance Brokerage Company All rights reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).

Disclaimer: The content of this article is syndicated or provided to this website from an external third party provider. We are not responsible for, and do not control, such external websites, entities, applications or media publishers. The body of the text is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither we nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this article. Read our full disclaimer policy here.

More From Real Estate