Jul 19 2012
|more articles from|
Qatar's Nakilat 1H Net Pft Tad Lower On Yr At QAR380.6 Mln
Thursday, Jul 19, 2012
(This story was originally published Wednesday.)
DOHA (Zawya Dow Jones)--Qatar Gas Transport Co. (QGTS.DO), better known as Nakilat , said Wednesday that its net profit in the first half of this year fell slightly to 380.6 million Qatari riyals ($104.6 million), from QAR381.2 million a year earlier.
The company's total profit from operations during the six-month period was QAR385.4 million, compared with QAR379.5 million in the year before period, Nakilat said in a statement posted on the Saudi bourse website. The company didn't provide any other details.
Its shares closed down 0.1% at QAR15.70 Wednesday.
Copyright (c) 2012 Dow Jones & Co.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More