Feb 05 2013
|more articles from|
Prince Alwaleed, Murdoch discuss strategic alliance
The meeting was also attended by Fahad Alsukait, CEO of Rotana Group and CEO of Alarab Channel that is owned by Prince Alwaleed, and Nahla Nasser Alanbar, private executive assistant to the prince, and top executives of News Corp.
Prince Alwaleed and James Murdoch discussed various issues related to Rotana, News Corp. and KHC. Also during the meeting, they discussed their strategic alliance and reaffirmed their support for Rotana. Prince Alwaleed has 7 percent (voting shares) through KHC in News Corp. and KHC, which is 95 percent owned by Prince Alwaleed, is the second largest shareholder in News Corp. after the Murdoch family. Moreover, News Corp. owns a 19 percent stake in Rotana.
© Arab News 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Travel & Tourism
- IPL has raised UAE’s profile: Shaikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan
- Etihad Airways increases flights to Mediterranean countries
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
- Airlines must start thinking smart - SITA
- French Riviera, Corfu... where Arab investors buy holiday homes