May 30 2012
|more articles from|
Obstacles to pay Egyptian workers terminated, finance ministry
BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Finance ministry announced the termination of all administrative and legal issues that hinder paying the "Yellow exchange papers" for Egyptian workers.
Iraq is working to end this issue in coordination with the Egyptian embassy in Iraq to pay 400 million dollars, through yearly payments.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Egypt
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- There's More