Sep 27 2011
|more articles from|
KSU chair signed up to study food prices
The agreement is based on a memorandum of understanding between the two parties and in support of the Food Security Committee and its research in the field.
The agreement aims to utilize the experiences the King's Chair has in preparing studies of this nature.
The chamber aims to develop and protect the private sector and enhance its role in the Kingdom's economy for the good of Saudi society.
It is expected that the study will help build a general monitor for periodical price estimations and new developments in the field of food products.
Prices of foodstuffs in the Kingdom have been soaring to unprecedented levels.
© Arab News 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Commodities
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- There's More