Jun 17 2012
|more articles from|
Jordan, Palestine discuss energy cooperation
Amman - Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Alaa Batayneh, on Sunday discussed with his Palestinian counterpart Omar Kittaneh means of boosting energy cooperation, particularly electric grid linkage.
Batayneh hailed Jordanian-Palestinian ties as "stable and lasting", expressing Jordan's willingness to meet the electricity needs of Palestinians in line with available resources.
Kittaneh told reporters that Jordan will soon receive Palestinian experts to discuss the regional electrical Interconnection as well as raising the efficiency of the current connection system to ensure the validity of more power in both directions.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- There's More