Jul 31 2012
|more articles from|
Exporters' losses due to Syria crisis estimated at JD30 million
JEPA President Zuhair Jweihan said the delay in freight transit through Syria has resulted in a one- to two-week delay in the arrival of fruits to the target markets.
This delay caused a decrease in exports, he said.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Jordan
- Japan announces USD120 million soft loan to Jordan
- Jordan Film Fund announces grants to 19 cinematic projects
- Enefit Jordan authorised to proceed with Jordan's oil shale fired power plant
- Jodan: Lower House endorses 2013 state budget bill
- Projected power plant to provide private hospitals with electricity at reduced prices