Oct 30 2013
|more articles from|
Islamic insurance company 'El Amana Takaful' operational
TUNIS (TAP) - The Tunisian Islamic insurance company "El Amana Takaful," set up as part of a Tunisian-Saudi partnership project, came into service on Wednesday...
© Tunis-Afrique Presse 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Islamic Finance
- Amlak real estate lending may gain pace before re-listing on Dubai Financial Market
- Saudi-based SEDCO Capital launches USD30m Gulf equities fund
- RAM Ratings reaffirms FEC Cables' issue rating
- Central Bank of Oman selects five members to national Sharia board
- Dubai Amlak's shareholders back debt restructuring