May 18 2012
|more articles from|
Banks' laws need reforms, MP
KARBALA: Parliamentary Economic Commission Hussein al-Mir'ibi said that Iraqi banks' laws need reforms, pointing out that a national conference for the Central Bank of Iraq.Mir'ibi told Aswat al-Iraq that the authorizations of the banks should be extended to encourage economy.
He pointed out that a national conference will be held for the Central Bank of Iraq and other Iraqi banks to find means to combat the difficulties facing banking activities.
Mir'ibi added that there vital problems with the companies and governmental organs on how to open letters of credit.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Iraq
- Arab exports to Brazil exceed USD2.76bn in Jan.-April 2013
- Turkey provides Iraq with more than 3000 power transmission towers
- Chevron signs contract with Kurdistan to explore oil in Qara Dagh
- About USD6m monthly income of Iraqi civil aviation, statement
- Total acquires new exploration area in Kurdistan
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More