Jul 16 2012
|more articles from|
Amman buses to run extra hours in Ramadan
The move is meant to avoid traffic jams and accidents, said Abdul Rahim Wreikat, director of GAM 's transport operations department.
He noted that the buses running on main roads will remain in service until midnight during the holy month, according to a GAM statement.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More