Aug 09 2012
|more articles from|
7th Subscription Re-openning of Treasury Bonds - Apr 2019 (Primary Dealers)
Informing the listing committee held on 01/08/2012 with the 7th Subscription re-openning of Treasury Bonds - Apr 2019 According to the letter received from MCDR on 31/07/2012, including its approval to list the increase of treasury bonds - Apr 2019 (issued 03 /04/2012), prior to the 7th subscription reopen in this bond issue, with an additional LE 1.5 billion (distributed over 1.5 million bonds at a par value of LE 1000) to reach LE 10 billion, with a fixed rate of 16.85% annually to be paid twice per year in 03/10 & 03/04.
The above-mentioned increase has been available for trading effective Thursday 01/08/2012 trading session
© The Egyptian Exchange 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More